Decnavda's Dialectic 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


A Left Libertarian Blog
Decnavda is a member of the California Bar. To contact Decnavda, click here.

What is a Left Libertarian?

Links
U.S. Tax Court
LawSites
Stuart Levine's TaxBiz
A Taxing Blog
Legal bitstream
Taxing Thoughts
Max Sawicky
Citizens for Tax Justice


< ? law blogs # >

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Site Meter

 

Friday, June 17, 2005

 


Kevin Carson at Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism has written a post incorporating and in part responding to my article for Free Liberal. Instead of a basic income, he suggests reform of money and credit monopolies, an issue that I have yet to wrap my head around. The colusion between government and banks may be another way in wich the government enforces rules designed to futher enrich the already wealthy. So far I am hip to the need to socialize land rents, inherentences and the market value of corporate advantages. I need to study more to determine if socializing - or is that "freeing"? - money and credit should be on my list of left-libertarian priorities.

At any rate, as I explained in his comments, I do not see a basic income as being at odds with his proposed solution, and it addresses some of the theorical points he raised.



Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger.