Decnavda's Dialectic 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


A Left Libertarian Blog
Decnavda is a member of the California Bar. To contact Decnavda, click here.

What is a Left Libertarian?

Links
U.S. Tax Court
LawSites
Stuart Levine's TaxBiz
A Taxing Blog
Legal bitstream
Taxing Thoughts
Max Sawicky
Citizens for Tax Justice


< ? law blogs # >

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Site Meter

 

Friday, May 20, 2005

 
At least Republicans are not hypocrits

Shorter Rich Lowry: It is okay for Republicans to promote conservative women and minorities for political advantage, because they admit to being racist and sexist. But when Democrats target conservative women and minorities for the exact same reasons, they are being hypocrits because they are betraying their ideals.



Comments:
Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm
hoping to present one thing again and help others such as you helped me.


Check out my web page: diet plans for women
 
Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger.