Decnavda's Dialectic 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


A Left Libertarian Blog
Decnavda is a member of the California Bar. To contact Decnavda, click here.

What is a Left Libertarian?

Links
U.S. Tax Court
LawSites
Stuart Levine's TaxBiz
A Taxing Blog
Legal bitstream
Taxing Thoughts
Max Sawicky
Citizens for Tax Justice


< ? law blogs # >

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Site Meter

 

Monday, April 28, 2003

 
Apology to Readers

Obviously, I am way behind. I was finishing the tax season, just bought a house, the number of opinions this month has been huge, blah, blah, blah. I am sorry. At this rate, I probably will be unable to keep up with my goal of blogging every Tax Court opinion. I will have to cut back, but I am uncertain how. The easiest thing for me, and of most use to my readers, would be to cut out Summary opinions and only blog TC and Memo decisions. However, I have a particular interest in individual taxes and issues affecting the poor, and Summary opinions are where many of these issues show up. I will be working on some reviews tonight, and I will let readers know my new self-imposed goals once I set them.



Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger.